Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Inside

So, I went to a furniture store opening in Calgary. Nice furniture... very, very, very nice furniture. I had a good time with it, and the photos were ... well, they were interesting. It's definitely not the sort of thing I've shot much of in the past, but that's always been my favorite way to approach photo projects. Coming in fresh without preconceived notions frees me up to explore the offerings of the environment as it presents itself to me rather than chasing what I've seen before.

But enough rambling, here are a few photos.

There were dancers getting warmed up.


There were queens getting dolled up.


They're her nieces getting tatted up.


How often do you get champaigne in bed?


Wall of shoes -- Everyone wore black.


Even the washed masses were roped off from the expensive sofa.


They held an auction, with some super-cool visuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home