Monday, January 16, 2006

MLK Weekend 1

Martin Luther King weekend came and went, and I was there for all of it. At least Cary's MLK celebration. I was there so long I helped close the doors, figuratively (and almost literally). They gave me a t-shirt for my time, and because it was the end of the events and they had dozens of shirts left over ("You want one for every day of the week?").

This is from Friday night's events. More of this tomorrow, along with Saturday's expo.


There were mimes...




Lined up and waiting for the Parade of Hats.




These girls were awesome. They've been best friends all their lives. They got to lead the Parade of Hats.




And, of course, people danced.




And Cheryl danced. Very passionate and intense dancer. More of her tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

yup...
just quit making me feel bad.
thanks.
now i am going to go out and make perfect pictures tomorrow. thanks for the pressure...

asshole.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home