Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Basketball

Not that I make much of sports photography, but I did a decent job Friday night with a double-header. First the girls, then the boys. Only got one good shot from the girls' game, but the boys' game was much better for me.

She's waiting for the award ceremony, to receive the runner up plaque, and she's not happy at all. And the fans are just filing past her to their seats because they're all here for the boys' game, anyway.

They're happy because they're winning.

This is the shot that ran.

Best 'fans rush the floor' shot I've gotten. I haven't gotten many.

Not sure it works completely, but I dig the framing. And I tilted 'cause FORGET THE RULES, I DO WHAT I WANT!

1 Comments:

Blogger VictorLyt said...

Yo! Thanks for the link action! I am trying to figure out how to make links on mine. Peace.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home