Friday, February 24, 2006

A New Post With New Pictures

So, while the X-Fantastivengers are on hiatus for a day or two more, I will inundate you with way too many pictures from my first three N&O shoots.

First off, here's my first shoot, a piece on the health benefits of nature hikes. They ran these three.







These others didn't make the cut for a variety of reasons.







This lady fell and broke her ankle on the far end of the mountain. It's her right foot that's at an unnatural angle. The fellow beside her is Dr. Lee, a retired physician who happened to be on the hike, and took good care of her until EMS arrived.



Then, of course, some state tournament basketball. Two games in two nights, and another game again on Friday.

First was a girls' game, powerhouse Southeast Raleigh demolished Leesville Road. They ran this one.



I liked the rest of these, but they didn't run or make a web thing or anything. No biggie.









Lastly, here's some of what I turned in for the boys' game. Durham Riverside crushed Southeast Raleigh. Not a fun game to watch, and a pretty mediocre overall performance by yours truly. They ran the first one, a block, but I like the second one much better.



1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Covington said...

I'm supposing that you're being sarcastic there at the end. You actually like that last photo better than the block? That looks like some shit I would take. Maybe if I took crappy pictures with a $1200 camera rig I could bitch about the paper not running them too. :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home