Saturday, October 14, 2006

Old Pictures

Going through the archives, looking for CPOY entries, I came across a number of images about which my perceptions had changed dramatically. I've changed so much in the past six months, not only with how I examine the photos themselves and the elements within them, but how the photos interact with me. It's tough to explain for me right now (since it's after 3am), but photos definitely have a life of their own.

Two of these are nearly a year old, and one's from just last month, so they have a good age range.


thanks to timmy for this dragging me to this party

berkley, a lake, and a sunset

roxy does her thing alone

melih: on blue, plus blue

electric cars blew my mind

if the leaves don't dance, you have to dance for them

1 Comments:

Blogger VictorLyt said...

yo! I mean...I know it has only been 3 weeks...but I want to see the new shit!...I mean, I know Ray Black has been throwin' down in the past weeks and is in dire need to share with the world...or, at least with a dude who wants to see some more Ray pics!!

Holla!!! and post the new shit... I wanna see it!

V

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home